Ravin FAQ May 10 2020
Here are a few questions that might answer your Ravin string questions:
1) Does an aftermarket string void my Ravin warranty? Short answer, yes
2) Do you prestretch your sets? Yes, it seems to make the sets better than factory by doing this
3) Do you offer nock ties on the center serving? No, we double serve the center using powergrip and angel majesty
4) How many strands are you using? We are keeping to the same thickness as factory sets
5) Can I order colors? Yes, we offer one or two colors on the string itself, however the cables will be solid black and the center serving will also be solid black
6) How do I contact you? The best way is to email us at email@example.com. In 2018/2019 when we began the Ravin sets we were getting a lot of folks just wanting to call and talk about Ravin crossbows this puts us behind on production as there are only 7 of us. Ravin sets are a very small percentage of orders we make. I was actually hesitant to offer Ravin sets again because of this. Our incoming calls were 90% about Ravin talk for very few Ravin sets sold vs. our regular compound sets. We will monitor this and adjust accordingly in the coming weeks if needed. Email would help greatly vs. phone.
7) I have read about thicker and thinner cables? In the past we tested different strand counts before finding a final best set. The sets are made to a factory thickness and pass through the cam easily upon installation
8) How do I install my set? A local shop, or YouTube is your friend. We may produce video's in the future to show the whole process, but haven't filmed any yet. If you are hesitant or inexperienced in restringing a Ravin I would highly recommend finding an expert. Timing, proper installation, and wax are crutial to avoid injury with your crossbow.
9) Are you on Crossbow nation? No, if you need to contact us please email firstname.lastname@example.org
10) How long does it take to get my order? Please allow up to a two week ship time, although many times it is faster